World’s 1st IoT solution for peat monitoring!
Levikom offers IoT-based monitoring solutions for various use cases in peat production including internal combustion or wildfire detection and peat quality control. Our solutions are a meant for remote peat fields and let peat producers cost effectively and constantly measure temperature, CO levels and humidity in peat fields and stacks. Our NORA-X PEAT Field Monitoring end-to-end application offers user friendly dashboard and gives easy access to sensors data, allows to set alarms and receive notifications when measurements surpass designated levels.
- Reduced losses due to overheated peat
- Significant savings compared to manual temperature monitoring
- Internal sensors with high capacity vents for fast air exchange
- Quicker action by the quality control team
- Efficient alarm detection and notifications
- Internal combustion detection
- Flexible node placement topology
- CO detection after every 50 to 100 meters (works well with all wind directions)
- Sensor geolocalization with built-in GPS or via QR mobile app
- Sensor’s long battery life up to 5 years (replacable)
- 3 meter foldable stainless steel temperature probe for easy transport
- Operational via public LoRaWAN networks or private network solution provided by Levikom
Contact Levikom for IoT solutions: